KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NAL BANGALORE
IMPLEMENTATION OF CMP IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NAL
RESOURCE ROOM: Well equipped with AV equipment's like LCD TV, DVD player, projector, White board. All educational CDs & film CDs are categorized & displayed. Subject wise TLMs are displayed.
· Well-designed Time Table with required block Periods.
· Class Library-For easy access books are arranged in glass paneled almirah. Each class has 50 books.
Class magazine and newsletter: Newsletter was released in the month of September.
· Release of class magazine as per schedule
· Class V – 15th August
· Class IV – 5th September
· Class III – 1st October
· Class II – 14th November
· Class I – 26th January
CMP monthly checklist:
· Monthly and quarterly action taken reports are sent to the cluster head school by the 20th of the month.
· Worksheet and activity sheets subject wise is prepared by teachers for each lesson.
· Home assignments are given regularly as per the time table given in the classes.
TLM: Allocation of Rs 2000 per month for procuring TLM are well utilised for completing all the activities and projects in the Vidyalaya.
· Cal / Tal lessons – A log book is maintained in the resource room.
· Film shows which are value based are organized once in a month.
· Cubs and bulbul activities – Conducted during the PT period by the cub and bulbul masters.
· Active PTA meetings are conducted under the guidance of Principal/ HM by the teachers.
· Class I PTA meeting was conducted on 02.04.2016
· Children’s park - Separate area is marked with swing, See-saw monkey ladders horizontal bars etc.
· Welcome day for the newly joined first standard students was on 04.04.2016
· Grandparents Day-Was celebrated on 16.10.2015
· Community lunch: Every Friday of the month
· Baldiwas Conducted as per KVS schedule among schools under the same cluster.
· Educational excursions: Class III to V were taken to Innovative Film City. Class I & II were taken to Cubbon Park
CONTINUOUS COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT 2 AND 4
· A format is prepared and indicators for assessment are provided to all the teachers to make the activities well graded and evaluated and space provided to record evidence.
· Co-scholastic activities
· A format is prepared and provided to all the teachers to make the Co-scholastic activities well graded and evaluated